CONTENT DRIVEN AUDITING SOLUTION
Getting rapid and reliable results from auditing is crucial in today’s modern healthcare environment; enabling you to make improvements to patient safety with confidence.Request a Demo
ICAT (Interactive Clinical Auditing Technology) has a comprehensive library of over 200 audit templates designed to suit every healthcare sector. Users have the ability to undertake their own audits with complete confidence, knowing that the content driven database built in ICAT will produce accurate reports and action plans with full referencing included. The ICAT software system guides users through the process and allows them to use any platform that suits their needs - such as auditing on an iPad, PC, iPhone, Android, Tablet, PC or Mac.
The audit reports and action plans are available as soon as an audit is complete – no more hours wasted writing up the results. ICAT does all the hard work, leaving users to focus on their specialist skills.
The reports are colour-coded throughout and provide full references to the relevant legislation or guidance, so users can see at a glance where the priorities are. In addition, users can download an Action Plan which is ready to be used in Microsoft Word to track actions – essential for operational controls and the evidence of what, who and when for internal governance processes and for external scrutiny by the regulator.
Our ready to use templates include:
- Primary care (with minor surgery)
- Acute Hospitals – Various
- Day surgery, Theatre, Inpatient facilities, clinics
- Dentistry and dental decontamination (HTM 01-05 compliant)
- Social care – residential homes with nursing and dementia
- Mental health, forensic and social care including therapies
- Physiotherapies, hydrotherapy pools and Musculoskeletal specialists
- Hospices for children and adults
- Detention centres including Police, Courts, Immigration and Prisons
- Specialist out-patient units including leg ulcer clinics, COPD, phlebotomy, cardio
ICAT has an extensive library of over 200 audit tools available.
If you have specific requirements in terms of questions or templates, ICAT can be set up to provide you with your own bespoke templates, please ask about this unique service.
That’s not all – ICAT can be used to undertake our unique snapshot audits for observations in clinical settings including:
- High Impact Interventions;
- Hand washing, Sharps Management
- Decontamination tasks such as commodes & manual handling equipment.
Once an audit is complete, it will be automatically provided with a comprehensive, colour-coded set of reports, fully referenced to relevant legislation and expert guidance with recommendations. The system will also provide a downloadable action plan in an editable format.